The initiative will be part of the Pact Growth Accelerator scheme, providing independent production companies with a one-stop shop of resources including business advice, HR support, information on global buyers and new ways to monetise IP.
Producers Fast Track will support up to five outstanding production companies or producers who can demonstrate a strong track record and a desire to a build sustainable, global broadcast business. This opportunity is open to producers working in branded content, advertising, film and social media, as well as those who have just started working in traditional broadcast.
We want to hear from ambitious companies and producers, who are committed to driving forward the North East’s broadcast offer and have stories they wish to share on international platforms. You must be based in the Tees Valley Combined Authority area (Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Redcar and Cleveland).
What we will provide:
- One year’s free Pact membership
- Inspiring and informative broadcast industry sessions.
- Access to Pact’s Growth Accelerator resources.
- Free legal and business affairs advice
- Bespoke Pact support
- Introductions to development agencies.
- One-to-one advice and guidance.
- Exclusive, tailored events and activities.
- Regional networking
- Become part of a network of Tees Valley broadcast producers.
To register your interest in Producers Fast Track, and arrange for a one-to-one chat, please complete the expression of interest form (download available below) and email Daniel Clifford, Tees Valley Screen Programme Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org with Producers Fast Track as your subject header.
If you would like an informal chat ahead of completing the form, again please email Daniel.