We work with film and TV productions based in and visiting the region to help them find the right person for entry level positions. We also encourage them to offer shadowing and work experience opportunities. These may be with specific departments or general runners positions. They may just be for one day, for one block of a production or longer term.
‘As someone who is looking to develop a career within the industry I felt the NFM Academy would give me the opportunity to network with likeminded people as well as get my foot I the door’.
To be considered for these opportunities and to become a member of the NFM Academy you:
- Must be aged 18 or over
- Must have a North East base
- Must be available to work on productions
- Must have attended an NFM Academy Bootcamp or have professional broadcast credits (evidence is needed)
- Must be available to take up an entry level position.
- Should have access to own transport ideally able to drive