As well as supporting you with NFM Crew Academy activities and events, we work with film and TV productions based in and visiting the region to help them find the right person for entry level positions. We encourage them to offer shadowing and work experience opportunities. These may be with specific departments or general runner positions. They may just be for one day, for one block of a production or longer term.
‘As someone who is looking to develop a career within the industry I felt the NFM Academy would give me the opportunity to network with likeminded people as well as get my foot in the door’.
To be considered for these opportunities, become a member of the NFM Crew Academy.
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must have a North East base
- You must be available to work on productions
- You must have attended an NFM Crew Academy boot camp or have professional broadcast credits (evidence is required)
- You must be available to take up an entry level position
- You should have access to your own transport and be ideally able to drive
Send your CV and application form to email@example.com!