Wednesday 5th August, 3pm-4pm
Thinking of making a career in documentary film-making? Want to capture the stories happening around you?
In the first of a new series providing an insight into the world of documentary and factual, Tees Valley Screen are very pleased to be joined by The Guardian video producer John Domokos presenting an Introduction to Video Journalism. Join John to discover:
- What video journalism is and where it fits in relation to documentary, news and broadcast TV
- The kind of videos that The Guardian commission and what opportunities there are
- How The Guardian develops video journalism, in particular Anywhere but Westminster and Made in Stoke-on-Trent
- A new, place-based opportunity for video journalism with The Guardian in the Tees Valley
- Where video journalism could be headed in a post-COVID world.
Register through Eventbrite here. You will receive an emailed link to the Zoom event 24 hours beforehand.
For more information about this event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is supported by Northern Film + Media’s Tees Valley ERDF project. Places are free but limited. You must have a Tees Valley base, be over 18yrs and be eligible to access SME support.
Northern Film + Media’s Tees Valley Screen project is funded by the ERDF through Creative Industries Business Support and Development Programme 2014-20, which is bringing over £300m into the North East to support innovation, enterprise and business support across the region. Additional funding support for this project is from Tees Valley Combined Authority and Arts Council England.