The third and final in our series of High End TV Webinars! Wednesday 27th May, 2:30pm-4pm
Our High End TV series invites leading industry speakers to share their experiences and insight, touching upon:
- Job roles and career paths in high end TV drama
- Personal stories – how they progressed, highs and lows, career highlights
- How you can develop your own ideas for scripted television
- Working with producers and commissioners – pitching to the likes of ITV, C4 & Netflix
- Reflections on TV production in the COVID-19 era
#3: A Producer’s Perspective on TV Drama
For the third and final event in the series we will be joined by Dominic Buchanan, exec producer of hit TV show The End of the F***ing World and producer of award-winning features Lilting and Gimme The Loot.
The session will explore:
- The role of a producer in TV drama
- TEOTFW case study: Developing a TV project from underlying material through to initial pitch
- Pitching to commissioners & VOD platforms
- Reflections on the international marketplace and current conditions for TV drama
This webinar will be shown via Zoom. Register through Eventbrite here. You will receive an emailed link to the Zoom event 24 hours beforehand.
For more information about this event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is supported by Northern Film + Media’s Tees Valley ERDF project. Places are free but limited. You must have a Tees Valley base, be over 18yrs and be eligible to access SME support.
Northern Film + Media’s Tees Valley Screen project is funded by the ERDF through Creative Industries Business Support and Development Programme 2014-20, which is bringing over £300m into the North East to support innovation, enterprise and business support across the region. Additional funding support for this project is from Tees Valley Combined Authority and Arts Council England.