** THIS FUND IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PREVIOUS APPLICANTS TO TVCA SUPPORT FUNDS **
Tees Valley Combined Authority (TVCA) are seeking Expressions of Interest for their Back to Business Fund by Friday 19th March.
The Back to Business Fund provides small and medium-sized businesses within the Tees Valley’s visitor and wider economy access to 100% grant funding between £1,000 and £4,000 to help access new technology and equipment, as well as professional advice to get their business back on track during their COVID-19 recovery.
If your business meets the relevant eligibility criteria, please complete the Expressions of Interest Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. TVCA will advise on next steps in the application process.
- Be an SME with between 2 and 250 employees/or a registered charity; Only businesses with one employee in addition to the owner are eligible for this grant; Sole traders must have at least one other employee;
- Have been trading for over 6 months;
- Be trading from premises in the Tees Valley;
- Not be part of a franchise;
- Have a business/charity bank account;
- Has not been in administration.
It is recommended, due to the tight timescales, that projects requiring professional services support are agreed with the supplier before starting to ensure the completion date can be adhered to. Businesses seeking funding for support with professional services will need to be completed by Friday 16th April 2021 to allow the grant to be claimed by the deadline of Friday 30th April 2021.