Northern Film & Media Surgeries
Northern Film & Media staff will be holding free 1-2-1 project and funding surgeries for film and television writers, producers, directors and crew in a number of locations across the North East region over the coming months. These meetings will be an opportunity to:
- Find out about what film, television and digital funding and opportunities are available at Northern Film & Media and if your project is eligible.
- Discuss the development of your film, television or digital idea and develop a strategic plan.
- Find out about national funding opportunities and schemes.
- Find out about key film and television markets and events in the UK and beyond.
- Be signposted to key industry contacts and professionals.
- Find out about training opportunities
- Let us know what support you need so we can ensure we plan our funding and programmes to match demand.
Meetings will be approx. 45 minutes in length and will be available in the following locations:
- Middlesbrough, Tues 13th May - (FULL)
- Darlington, Tues 20th May - (FULL)
- Durham, Tues 3rd June - (FULL)
- Hexham, Tues 10th June
- Sunderland, Tues 24th June - (FULL)
HOW TO BOOK A SURGERY
If you would like to sign up for a 1-2-1 please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Preferred location and time slot (between 11am – 4pm)
- Your name and role
- Address and contact telephone number
- A current CV
- A short project synopsis or paragraph about what you would like to discuss
Surgery slots are free to the North East based Film/TV/Digital community and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Northern Film & Media project surgeries are supported by the ERDF Competitiveness Programme 2007-13.