Northern Film & Media Company Kick Start Fund
Northern Film & Media is pleased to announce a new fund to support the creation of North East film, TV and digital media companies.
Up to £1k is available to applicants based in the North East who wish to set up a new film, television or digital media company.
Fund specific eligibility criteria:
- You must be setting up a new company based in the North East region (Tyne and Wear, Tees Valley, Northumberland, County Durham)
- Your new company must operate in the creative industries specifically the film, television or digital media sector (please note we will not fund corporate video production companies or advertising/marketing agencies)
- You must provide cash/in kind match as per the general funding guidelines.
- You must provide a detailed business plan with your application
What the Company Kick Start Fund will support:
- Company registration
- Website creation and branding
- Business cards / stationary etc
- Capital items such as sector specific equipment/software
- Consultancy fees (eg. Marketing)
- Showreel creation / marketing materials
Please also see NFM guidelines for general guidance on funding eligibility and to download an application form.
This fund is open until February 15th 2014. We will assess applications on a rolling basis and we can receive applications at any time.
Please ensure you have spoken to Roxy Bramley, Creative Industries Manager before making an application (0191) 440 4563 or email@example.com
The Company Kick Start fund is a Northern Film & Media initiative funded by the ERDF Competitiveness Programme 2007-13. The ERDF programme is bringing over £300m into the North East to support innovation, enterprise and business support across the region